The Department of Sociology, FSS is recruiting student trainees for general administrative work.
– Provide support to general counter services;
– Perform general clerical work;
– Assist in event coordination;
– Provide assistance to design posters or other graphics;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Students who could commerce work in July are preferred;
– Good command of English and Chinese;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– Punctual, responsible, proactive and detail-oriented.
Stipend and Working Hours
– Hourly rate: MOP 48 per hour
– Working hours: 72 hours per month (maximum)
Application and Deadline
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com with subject “Application for the Position of Student Trainee” on or before 15 July 2021. Selected students will be invited for interview. For enquiry, please contact Ms. Fiona Mak (Tel: 88224397; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).